What to Bring on a Safari
LUGGAGE TO CONSIST OF:
• one big soft bag (max. 15kg).
• no hard cover suitcases.
• one day pack (i.e. small backpack).
• Passport (must be valid at least another 6 months from date of entry) and valid visas.
• Sleeping Bag (thick during the cold season (June-August)).
• Torch with spare batteries and globes.
• Warm Jacket.
• Swimming Costume.
• Natural Clothing (i.e. No bright colors).
• A pair of light weight long pants and a lightweight long sleeve shirt (to use against the sun).
• Comfortable walking shoes and strops/sandals.
• Camera Equipment, Binoculars, and lots of spare memory cards & batteries.
• Water bottle.
• Personal Toiletries in small bag, not a beauty case.
• Malaria Prophylaxis.
• Mosquito repellant lotion/spray.
PERSONAL FIRST AID KIT:
• Note: A complete First Aid Kit is available in our vehicle but personal medicines must be brought for the duration of the tour.