Once you’ve chosen your tour, and arranged your travel date/s with us, we then have the pleasure in acknowledging the confirmation of your booking and thank you for choosing Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours for your travel arrangements in Africa. Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours operates under the legal entity Zamsato Ltd. The following information is a detailed breakdown of our booking process and requirements. Should you have any questions regarding Zamsato’s Terms & Conditions / Booking Procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us on +260 76 4 SAFARI (+260 764 723274) or email us at safaris [at] zamsato.net.
What happens from here? (The following information will be important for you to read)
Step 1) BOOKING
You may receive several booking forms from various operators involved in your booking. Each of these booking forms must be completed in full and returned to Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours. We will in turn send them onwards to the various suppliers. Certain operators do not require you to fill in a booking form and any information they may require will be outlined to you via e-mail. Once you have supplied the information we will in turn pass it on to the supplier.
Step 2) PAYMENT & DEPOSITS
You have confirmed your booking and the quotation of your booking now serves as your invoice! To secure your booking, the majority of our local suppliers require your completed booking form & payment. Some suppliers will even cancel the booking automatically if the payment has not been received. We therefore kindly request you to transfer the following deposit:
|DEPOSITS REQUIRED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL|
|+ 45 days||20 % of the total amount of the booking|
|45 days or less||100 % of the total amount of the booking|
Thereafter, the balance of payment 45 days before departure OR to avoid double bank charges, payment can be made in full.
Please note our banking details:
|NAME OF THE BANK:||First National Bank Zambia|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER:||Zamsato Ltd.|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER :||626 7864 8670 (Zambian Kwacha)|
|NAME OF THE BANK:||First National Bank Zambia|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER:||Zamsato Ltd.|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER :||626 7864 8969 (US Dollar)|
When paying, kindly instruct your bank to take into consideration, the hidden costs / deductions in order for Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours to receive the full amount of the invoice. Deposit slips need to be emailed to safaris [at] zamsato.net and must reflect your booking number which will be supplied to you. Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours reserves the right to cancel reservations, if the deposit and/or balance payment is not received in due time. The rates mentioned in the invoice are in US Dollar or Euro, even though the travel arrangements might be covering countries where other currencies are used. The rates remain subject to change and Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours reserves the right to pass on any increases in rates caused by extreme currency exchange fluctuation, changes in taxes or other!
Step 3) SUPPLIER PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Zamsato – Safaris will transfer your payment for each of the services we have booked for you. Your reservation is now secured and the local supplier, hotel, lodge, or other suppliers have no right to cancel your reservations. However, if, for whatever reason YOU need to cancel your booking, Zamsato – Safaris will try to retrieve your payment from the various suppliers. But, in most situations, it is necessary to charge cancellation fees due to administrative costs and supplier policies. Please ensure that you have suitable insurance policies to cover these charges. (The minimum charge is a USD50.00 Administration Fee which will apply regardless of the time between the cancellation & the first tour date). We advise you to fax/email us the cancellation without any delay. We will then in turn cancel all your arrangements with each service supplier. Cancellation requests not having been re- confirmed in writing by Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours are considered valid bookings. The final cancellation cost will depend on the time between your cancellation and the date of your first booking. In general, the earlier you cancel the lower the cancellation costs.
|DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL|
|90 – 46 days||20% of the total of the booking|
|45 – 30 days||40% of the total of the booking|
|29 – 21 days||70% of the total of the booking|
|20 days or less||100 % of the total of the booking|
|no-show||100 % of the total of the booking|
Step 4) TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
To let you enjoy your trip to a maximum, Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours will ensure that your travel documentation is clear and informative. This will all be outlined via e-mail. We will include the contact details of each local supplier.
Other subject / frequent questions we have received from our guests.
LEGAL TRAVEL PAPERS – DRIVERS LICENCES, MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS AND TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Travelers are responsible for obtaining valid travel documents (such as passport–driver’s license) and information regarding immigration and custom rules and regulations.
- Travelers are advised to consult the local consulate or embassy of the destination country for special requirements.
- Travelers must consult their physician for any applicable health considerations and medical requirements.
- Travel Insurance is VITAL and must be purchased prior to the start of your travels. Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours will not be held liable for any costs or refusal of permission to travel with any of our suppliers should you fail to purchase Travel Insurance that adequately covers the duration of your travels.
- The guests can request special preferences, which Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours will note and forward on to its suppliers. However, taking note of these special requests, does not in any way constitute a guarantee by Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours or its service suppliers.
- In most travel arrangements Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours is aiming for a personalized selection of accommodation.
- Descriptions of types of accommodations such as Standard, Superior, Deluxe, Suites, Sea-Mountain-etc view, are terms used by the providers of the accommodation and are not an Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours classification.
- In general, the accommodations can be booked on basis of RO (room only) – BB (bed and breakfast) – DBB (dinner, bed and breakfast) and FB (full board = room and all meals included). Some private game lodge use the term FB for dinner, bed, breakfast / brunch and game drives.
YOUR COMMENTS / COMPLAINT
- During the journey you can contact Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours if there are any problems or complaints. It is imperative that any complaints be made known to Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours without any delay so that appropriate action can be taken. Once a complaint has been received it will be investigated and the relevant findings, solutions or comments will be communicated back to you, the guest. Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours only acts as an agent for the owners and operators of safari & tour operators, accommodation, transport companies and day excursion operators and can therefore only be held responsible up to a maximum of the purchase price of the service(s) provided.
- Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours cannot be held responsible for, or be held liable for the consequences of: strikes, war, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, weather, acts of nature or other circumstances beyond its control.
- Zamsato – Zambia Safaris & Adventure Tours does appreciate your feedback and comments on services you used during your journey. If there are any other queries concerning the reservation, payment, cancellation, or travel- documentation, please contact us for assistance.